Subaru Outback Forums banner

161 - 180 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Outback Premium w/ Eyesight - Ice Silver
17 Posts
Called Subaru USA this morning explaining the situation. The Subaru lady called the dealership and still no dice for the coupon. So she offered a $500 check once I email her the bill of sale. So the Outback is finally happening. :)
I know this thread is a bit old, but which dealer in the Raleigh area was this? I'd rather save some time and aggravation and simply look elsewhere.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We are considering buying a 2018 Outback 2.5i Limited+Eyesight. The OTD price not including Tax (about $1400) that the dealer offered was $32600 with MSRP $36610. We didn't negotiate and seemed the dealer didn't take any negotiation. They said they would take Ambassador coupon ($500?) if I have one. Could anybody here possibly share one if you happen to have a spare coupon? Thank you very much!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Going to purchase an Outback unlimited with EyeSight this Saturday, can u offer me a Subaru Ambassador Coupon? Really appreciate your help!!

·
Registered
2019 Outback 2.5i Limited
27 Posts
just curious, how to become Subaru Ambassador. Also, I am looking to buy Outback in next few days. Please ping me if you have ambassador coupons! Thanks

·
Registered
957 Posts
just curious, how to become Subaru Ambassador. Also, I am looking to buy Outback in next few days. Please ping me if you have ambassador coupons! Thanks
It is EXPRESSLY forbidden to request coupons on this. or any other Forum.... An ambassador would be bounced if they are caught doing so.

·
Premium Member
2015 Legacy 3.6R ES, 2014 Forester Touring ES, 2005 Jeep Liberty Limited
3,236 Posts
Go to a Subaru function, Subaru Car meet guarantee you will find an SA.

Laughing at oneself and with others is good for the Soul!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi All,

I am a new user here. My family is going to buy our first Subaru. SOA refused to give any coupons since we are not loyal customers yet. Does any Subaru Ambassador (in Detroit area) have a spare Ambassador coupon? We would be very grateful if you could share it with us.

Thank you!

·
Registered
05 OBXT & 16 Crosstrek
691 Posts
Any ambassadors caught offering or giving out coupons online are removed from the program, do it's highly unlikely anyone will find a coupon here. Sorry I don't have better news. Your best bet would be to see if you could locate a local ambassador and introduce yourselves.

·
SubaruOutback.org Founder
2018 Outback Limited 2.5L - 100,000+ miles
4,966 Posts
Any ambassadors caught offering or giving out coupons online are removed from the program, do it's highly unlikely anyone will find a coupon here. Sorry I don't have better news. Your best bet would be to see if you could locate a local ambassador and introduce yourselves.
For years we have had countless people create threads asking about the program and also to request that an ambassador contact them. So instead of having dozens upon dozens of redundant threads exist I think it best to just have one thread for anyone interested to post what they want to post and also to merge newly created related threads into.

If Subaru corporate has an issue they know how to get in touch with me 🙈🙉🙊

·
Registered
05 OBXT & 16 Crosstrek
691 Posts
For years we have had countless people create threads asking about the program and also to request that an ambassador contact them. So instead of having dozens upon dozens of redundant threads exist I think it best to just have one thread for anyone interested to post what they want to post and also to merge newly created related threads into.

If Subaru corporate has an issue they know how to get in touch with me
I get what you are saying, but a sticky advising to not ask for coupons would get the job done without keeping a thread open or managing new threads being made asking for coupons.

·
Registered
957 Posts
I grew with Kevin..... one huge dedicated thread for inquiries that’ll never get a response is better than pop up thread everywhere. Go back s few pages and you’ll see I posted the same notice.

·
SubaruOutback.org Founder
2018 Outback Limited 2.5L - 100,000+ miles
4,966 Posts
I get what you are saying, but a sticky advising to not ask for coupons would get the job done without keeping a thread open or managing new threads being made asking for coupons.
No it wouldn't, I merged 20 different ambassador threads into this one and that is only going back to 2016. I am fine with managing the new threads that will inevitably be made (that's my job) and I am fine with keeping this thread open indefinitely.

161 - 180 of 184 Posts