Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Maybe not the highest either, but more than you!

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
My '02 only has 17k and my '90 Legacy sedan will turn over 171k soon. I was very happy to pick up my '90 with only 145k, just broke in. We just need to keep up the maintenance on our Subies and we could start boasting like the Mercedes owners and their million milers!

·
OBS Obsessed, ,
251 Posts
Wow, at the rate we are going we will be up there eventually.

04 OBS just turned 15k. Purchased in July.

99 Legacy Wagon purchased in July 99 just rolled over 100k.

·
Superb Moderator, ,
6,194 Posts
Another milestone for me too. Just passed 23k. Not bad since I bought it on 2/09/02. Better yet, my wife's Baja. Just turned 2,760 miles. Very good since we bought it on 7/26/03. How about a prize for the lowest mileage for the model year! Brian

·
I need a fog horn, ,
213 Posts
Yikes- I've got at least 2760 and I only got mine a month and a day ago! Granted I put at least 350 miles a week just going back and forth to work.

·
Superb Moderator, ,
6,194 Posts
Yeah, well my wife works eight minutes away from home----that's eight minutes walking . I walk the dog to her work 'cause he works there on Fridays himself! Brian

·
I need a fog horn, ,
213 Posts
Man, I would love to be able to walk to work. lets see 35 miles @ 4mph walking speed, means I wouldn't have time to do anything but walk and work :D

·
Superb Moderator, ,
6,194 Posts
Well hold on now, I didn't say she walked to work, only I walk to her work taking the dog there. The wife is a big pansy "I'm not walking to work when I have a perfectly good car, and besides I get coffee on the way..." Life goes on. Brian

·
Registered
194 Posts
FMGreen said:
Alright Mericet, looks like it's you and me!

The race is on! First to 150k wins!

I'll see you at the finish line beeeeeeotch!

:30:

:runaway:

;)
Well, you have a headstart now. I parked the OB today due to a headgasket problem.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts