Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm in Laval Qc, ordered my black convenience at the end of June.
So our cars are close brothers ! Mine will be a black on black Onyx. In march I missed a white convenience that was at the dealer in St-Hyacinthe, Quebec. I took too long to decide and it got sold. Early april, I ordered a 2022 magnetite grey Limited... April 14th, the 2023 Outback was presented at the New York autoshow... Thinking that I could get a better car, better suited to my needs AND costing less, I cancelled the Limited and ordered the Onyx. Finaly I will pay the same or more then I would have paid the 2022 Limited... But still, I'm ready for MY Outback !

·
Registered
13 Posts
I signed my papers today for my '23 Premier XT. It shipped end of August but is still in transit. Was supposed to be here end of September and today they said another 2-4 weeks.

The dealer said they had recieved some '23's this week but I walked around the lot and didn't see any.

Hopefully it comes soon.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ordered July 5, told it was built August 17th or so, delivery in November/December. Manitoba.
23' Premium XT
From august 17th to nov/december seems very very long... My Onyx must have been built at around the same time and I was told it would arrive next week (end of september).
I wish your Outback arrives much sooner ! It looks like orders are getting more and more satisfied in the US maybe Canada's be adressed earlier...

·
Registered
2023 Outback Premium XT
16 Posts
From august 17th to nov/december seems very very long... My Onyx must have been built at around the same time and I was told it would arrive next week (end of september).
I wish your Outback arrives much sooner ! It looks like orders are getting more and more satisfied in the US maybe Canada's be adressed earlier...
I was told it was ready to get shipped by train to Vancouver, and then by train to Winnipeg. I called a few weeks ago and they still gave a date of November. I'm not sure why it would take so long. There is a '23 Limited 2.5L coming in 3 weeks to Winnipeg, I'm not sure why my car wouldn't be on that train as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts