Subaru Outback Forums banner

Any Good way to fold and Store Yakima Loadwarrior Stretch net?

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  only1battman 
#1 ·
A few weeks ago I got my loadwarrior and stretch net for basically a steal. And since then when I am not using the stretch net I don't really have a great way of storing the net. Right now it is basically just rolled up in a ball in the box in my trunk... Not ideal. I was hoping if someone has found a way to fold it and where to store it in the car.

#7 ·
I couldn't take it and I just gave it a good funeral in the free box in Telluride.
You are the one who left it there! I grabbed it and use it now to catch smallmouth bass. :wink2:

Reactions: traildogck
#8 ·
seems like it would almost be better to not have built-on hooks, and keep some carabiners or similar connectors in a separate bag, 'maybe' THAT bag would be attached to the net...?

I dunno

AHH THATS IT! That's the redesign it needs. the hooks need to be on the cage not the net. The hooks are what prevent it from being untangled easily. If it was just a square/rectangle net it wouldn't be as much of an issue. I like the carabineers idea. I also keep 4 ratchet straps in my cargo area when the stuff is larger or more awkward than what the net can handle... like wooden palettes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.