Subaru Outback Forums banner

141 - 160 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Outback 3.6 LTD White Satin Pearl
8 Posts
Birmingham, AL here. I know of at least 5-6 outbacks just in my neighborhood. They seem to be gaining popularity here in the South.

·
Registered
2014 Outback 2.5 Premium
372 Posts
Birmingham, AL here. I know of at least 5-6 outbacks just in my neighborhood. They seem to be gaining popularity here in the South.
Starting to see more and more down here in SoFlo as well; also, tons of people ask me about it when I'm out doing stuff. It gets a lot of looks at the mountain bike trails when people see me taking my 29er out of the back without taking a wheel off.

·
Registered
1998 Legacy Outback Wagon 30yr Limited
114 Posts
Looks like LA is well represented.

I just joined the club, w/ a 98 Limited. Dual Sunroofs are awesome!

I'm in BR, and still gathering materiel to make my Subi a radio truck for ham radio.

·
Premium Member
2001 Outback 2.5/Manual
88 Posts
Here in alexandria i know of 3 of the light blue, (don't know the proper color) New outbacks, Very popular, although one of them is a customer of mine and says its a 2012 Tranny went out, don't know what kind, anyway he said they totaled it! Didn't make sense to me he didn't seem to know either.

·
Registered
2015 Outback 2.5 Limited Lapis Blue
16 Posts
Living in Nashville, TN, actually Hermitage. Moved to Nashville in 72 from Columbia SC. Relatives in Sumter SC. Ordered 2015 Outback; should land next week. First Subaru. Long time Toyota owner.

·
Registered
"SuBeast" Wilderness Green Outback w Eyesight Premium
3 Posts
Transplanted Yankee down in Yakinville Valley Swan Creek NC wine country
Luv them rollin' hills, slow southern lifestyle, Brushy Mountains
Close to a ton of riding fun most anywhere

Even with low OB inventory, my frugal hard wired brain won't give up...
has me hoping I can score a decent deal on 2015 or '16 Subie before another 6months passes without a wagon
Meanwhile I am patient & ready to pounce when the opportunity arises

·
Registered
2015 Outback 2.5i Limited - Lapis Blue Pearl
23 Posts
Living in Nashville, TN, actually Hermitage. Moved to Nashville in 72 from Columbia SC. Relatives in Sumter SC. Ordered 2015 Outback; should land next week. First Subaru. Long time Toyota owner.
Hi GeneHermit, how are you liking the Lapis Blue Pearl Outback Limited? That's exactly what I have coming in Monday. Can't wait!

·
Registered
2015 Outback
15 Posts
On a lake in Greer, SC - (also 500 feet from the water near the tip of Cape Cod). 2015 Outback with 900 miles on it.

141 - 160 of 190 Posts