Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Outback Limited Green
218 Posts
This looks very useful
has anyone used one with an outback and have some feedback? You can get a locking cover and also fitted bag so you can hide and or protect from theft
I’m getting a hitch installed so I’m also in the market or a hitch carrier. I like the CarPod because of the high walls and the folding feature for storage. I’ll most likely end up getting one. If I had storage (I live in an apartment building) I would have gotten the Rola Enclosed Cargo Box. The box is removable and sits on a tray so you can either use the box or use the tray. It also swings out fully which is really neat. But like I said I would need to have space to store it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I’m getting a hitch installed so I’m also in the market or a hitch carrier. I like the CarPod because of the high walls and the folding feature for storage. I’ll most likely end up getting one. If I had storage (I live in an apartment building) I would have gotten the Rola Enclosed Cargo Box. The box is removable and sits on a tray so you can either use the box or use the tray. It also swings out fully which is really neat. But like I said I would need to have space to store it.

I checked on that rola box on the rola website and it looks fantastic but many complaints about garbage latches. I would get one but not after reading about the latches:(

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I checked on that role box and it looks fantastic but many complaints about garbage latches. I would get one but not after reading about the latches:(
I looked further and found better reviews on etrailer website but the price is $800 which seems absurd for what you get

this one is at least cheaper

1 - 4 of 4 Posts