Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to see the TSB concerning Voice Guidance Instructions Getting Cut. Anyone have access to it?

·
Brucey
'17 3.6
11,707 Posts
I believe it's TSB 15-194-16R

Fujitsu 10/ FTEN/ F10 Navigation Voice Guidance Instructions Getting Cut Off

This bulletin announces availability of an enhanced audio system power amplifier (amp) which contains software to address customer concerns of voice guidance instructions (words) being cut short or cut off. For example: instead of the instruction saying “Turn right ahead”, it might be “right ahead” or even just “ahead”. This intermittent condition occurs after completing a Bluetooth hands-free phone call while using the navigation system’s voice guidance feature.

Information contained in any technical document found on the STIS web site should only be used as reference material for highly trained automotive technicians. Only automotive technicians have the training and the special tools/equipment to repair Subaru vehicles.

15-194-16
15-194-16R

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe it's TSB 15-194-16R

Fujitsu 10/ FTEN/ F10 Navigation Voice Guidance Instructions Getting Cut Off

This bulletin announces availability of an enhanced audio system power amplifier (amp) which contains software to address customer concerns of voice guidance instructions (words) being cut short or cut off. For example: instead of the instruction saying “Turn right ahead”, it might be “right ahead” or even just “ahead”. This intermittent condition occurs after completing a Bluetooth hands-free phone call while using the navigation system’s voice guidance feature.

Information contained in any technical document found on the STIS web site should only be used as reference material for highly trained automotive technicians. Only automotive technicians have the training and the special tools/equipment to repair Subaru vehicles.

15-194-16
15-194-16R

But how can I review what the TSB is all about? I have 38K miles and I doubt this is covered by warrantee.

·
Brucey
'17 3.6
11,707 Posts
Call dealership and reference that TSB #?

Otherwise pay the silly ten dollar? fee on Subaru technical site for day access and download it.

I'm not sure how much it will cost out of warranty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts