Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Outback Legacy Wagon, 2.5 H-4 normally aspirated engine
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone is on or near Littlerock Arkansas. It would be nice to get together with some folks who can teach me a little more about my car. If anyone is out there let me know, I also have access to the base auto shop, which pretty much has everything.

·
Superb Moderator, ,
MY12 WRX, MY07 FXT
6,186 Posts
No, but I love visiting Eureka Springs and surrounding area. Brian

·
Registered
2003 Outback Legacy Wagon, 2.5 H-4 normally aspirated engine
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That might be worth the drive.....the wife and I could use the vacation after my deployment. We just have to find someone to watch the kids.......

·
Premium Member
Pearl White 2017 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited with EyeSight
3 Posts
Well, I"m 13 years late in joining the group ! Just bought my first Subaru in August. Any other Arkie's (or with ties to Arkansas) around? Kelly

·
Registered
Looking into purchasing a 3rd gen Outback.
41 Posts
Greetings from the central AR area. My son recently purchased an 04 Forester that is having a mid-life seal, gasket, belt, and hose refresh. So I will get to drive the Forester for a while to become familiar with it. I like the Outback look and I think I'm looking to purchase a 2008 or 2009 model. I'm here to get some pre-ownership experience on this site.

Speaking of Subaru country, it is definitely in NWA. I see Adventure Subaru sells a LOT of vehicles up in Fayetteville.

·
Registered
2017 OB Limited 3.6
114 Posts
We live in central Arkansas and drove our OB up to Eureka Springs last December. I was surprised at the number of Subaru OBs and Foresters I saw in that part of the state; far and away more than Toyotas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts