Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2005 3.0 R n totaled
7,526 Posts
i'm not sure if the new ones come with this, but the tweeter for the front dash improved my sound quality 5x! sway bar i did feel a difference. +1 for plasti dips, i did my wheels and all the chrome pieces around the car. I painted my calipers, cheap/looks good/prevents future rust. Cargo plastic covers for the back of the seats (i have dogs this is great). when i placed my order from the onlineparts store i also got all my filters (oil/cabin/engine) since i was paying shipping anyway. All weather mats for me as well, i got oem but i hear weather tech is the way to go.
Weathertech is the way to go but there must be a great demand for those as mine have been postponed/delayed already several times from carid.com outlet

·
Registered
2013 Subaru Outback Limited. Mod. Added remote start and 19mm RSB
36 Posts
got my weathertech ordered from amazon. fits front and second row perfectly.

·
Registered
2013 Outback 2.5 Touring CVT
24 Posts
i'm not sure if the new ones come with this, but the tweeter for the front dash improved my sound quality 5x! sway bar i did feel a difference. +1 for plasti dips, i did my wheels and all the chrome pieces around the car. I painted my calipers, cheap/looks good/prevents future rust. Cargo plastic covers for the back of the seats (i have dogs this is great). when i placed my order from the onlineparts store i also got all my filters (oil/cabin/engine) since i was paying shipping anyway. All weather mats for me as well, i got oem but i hear weather tech is the way to go.

FYI on the tweeters: the 6-speaker sound system (on the Premium/Touring edition) has the tweeters in the front, compared to the stock 4-speaker set on the base model. I know because I ordered them separately for my (Canadian) Touring Edition and they said they were already in there.

The advice on the RSB has me convinced to get one, though it will be next year when the weather (and my wallet) improves. I take corners rather hard, and it isn't as good as my 2003 OBW was.

·
Premium Member
2005 3.0 R n totaled
7,526 Posts
jogosub, any gap on the second row digifit liner on your 2013?
Well, the front fits better... the rear is not exact but give it a few days in the sunshine (when car interior is hot) and the digifit Weathertech rear row will settle down....

21 - 28 of 28 Posts