Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Baja Turbo
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that the 05 models are starting to trickel in,has anyone seen a 05 Baja yet? What changes are there? I hear that it will have a lockable bed cover standard.Any other new news out there?

·
OBS Obsessed, ,
250 Posts
THis is all I have found so far...

2005 MY Baja models have all new exterior colors. The monotone colors are Brilliant Silver
Metallic, Regal Blue Pearl, Garnet Red Pearl and Atlantic Blue Pearl. The 2-tone color
combinations are Obsidian Black Pearl over Onyx Metallic and Monterey Silver Metallic or Satin
White Pearl over Brilliant Silver Metallic.
2005 MY Baja Sport includes the following new features: a 12V Power Outlet in the console,
Rear Seatback Center Net Pocket and Pre-wiring for Baja Lights at an MSRP of $22,095 for the
5MT and $22,895 for the 4AT.
2005 MY Baja Turbo featuring AM/FM 80 Watt Premium Stereo with 6-Disc In-Dash CD
Changer & 6 Speakers has an MSRP of $24,095 for the 5MT. The 4AT model is $25,095 and
includes SPORTSHIFT and Variable Torque Distribution (VTD) AWD.
2005 MY Baja Turbo with Leather Package model with standard automatic transmission now
includes a new hard bed cover at an MSRP of $26,995. Dealer availability of this model is
planned for September / October 2004.

Looks like you have to get the 4EAT Turbo Leather package to get it as standard.

·
Registered
2004 Baja Turbo
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Baja Turbo model should have the 100 watt 6 disc in dash and 80 watt goes in the sport,or did they drop the 100 watter.Where did you get this information at ?

·
OBS Obsessed, ,
250 Posts
It is just a copy and paste from another board who I think got it from the subarunet dealers site.

·
Superb Moderator, ,
MY12 WRX, MY07 FXT
6,186 Posts
Just the other day I got to look at the new '05 turbo. What a small hood scoop. The color schemes are much nicer for '05, but other than a turbo, everything is the same I think. So why is it that a turbo Baja is two seconds slower in a 0-60 time than a Forester or Impreza?

I'm going by a 0-60 time of like 7.3 seconds that I heard. Is it true? That is not a very big seller for me if it's true. Looks like the wife will have to keep her MY03 Baja for a while longer. Brian

·
Registered
2004 Baja Turbo
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Luke_Monroe said:
I sold a 5MT Mystic Blue Pearl last Thursday. Fully loaded. Very nice.

Isn't the Regal Blue & Mystic Blue the same colors just a different name for 05

1 - 9 of 9 Posts