Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
SubaruOutback.org Founder
4,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, if you didn't know about it I thought I'd let you in on Epinions.com. It is a great site that have tons of reviews on many different things. Anyway I just recently posted a review of my Outback on there (click here) and I would encourage everyone else to as well. I've reviewed my old 2001 Civic on there and most who read it thought it was fair, although I know I need to touch it up a little. Everyone who's read my Outback review has given it the highest rating and I'm very happy with that of course :D

Anyway, I just wanted to tell anyone who doesn't know about it and if you already to or if you're a user please feel free to jump into the conversation and maybe share some of your reviews with us as well.

Kevin :22: (Satan's {as played by Elizibeth Hurley in Bedazzled} advocate)

·
SubaruOutback.org Founder
4,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
To anyone who has a 2005 Outback or any other Subaru, it would be cool to see a few people post some reviews over there. Currently there are only a couple reviews, lets flood that place! For any tips click the link in the post above to read my review for guidance. And/or of course if you'd like to ask any questions fire away :D

}Hero{

1 - 2 of 2 Posts