Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Outback LDF MSRP $37,383
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After complaints from Suby buyers, W.V. saw the light and redesigned to specifically fit a 2020. The car's body style changed in 2020 and the 2015-2020 subject product wasn't a universal fit as originally advertised. I've been on a W.V. ("waiting to be notified") list for a couple of months. The product has been OUT OF STOCK on W.V.'s website for quite a while. Now a product is listed for the 2020's. I have never been notified the correct product is available.
Waiting for a return call from W.V. to confirm if this is the redesigned product.
Anyone here on the wait list also?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After complaints from Suby buyers, W.V. saw the light and redesigned to specifically fit a 2020. The car's body style changed in 2020 and the 2015-2020 subject product wasn't a universal fit as originally advertised. I've been on a W.V. ("waiting to be notified") list for a couple of months. The product has been OUT OF STOCK on W.V.'s website for quite a while. Now a product is listed for the 2020's. I have never been notified the correct product is available.
Waiting for a return call from W.V. to confirm if this is the redesigned product.
Anyone here on the wait list also?
Finally was contacted by WellsVisors. The item they are currently shipping is the new redesigned product specifically to fir 2020's. I ordered a set $69 and free shipping.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Complaints about the rear window shades? We got ours with our build out back in Oct 2019 and love them. They fit perfectly and work great.
Not talking about shades

1 - 5 of 5 Posts