Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone with Cargo Net for back seat.. or better yet, one for back seat and one for back of cargo area:
I have a net for back of cargo area and I just got 2 side nets. Each one comes with 2 plug thingies that attach to side panels. Thing is, I aready have 1 of those attached on each side, because it looks like rear net shares those plugs with side nets (is that right??).
So, this leaves me with 2 extra plugs. My questions is, does the back seat net use 2 more plugs at the top right by the seats?? And would I be able to sway rear area cargo net in place of rear seat net, or are they too different??
Can someone snap a pic for me (or point me to one online) of where the plugs/hooks for back seat net are?
Thanks!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
On mine, the rear "plug" in installed in the upper plastic trim piece directly in line with the lower cargo hook below, and the front one is installed just about 1 1/2-2" forward of the corresponding floor hook (again it is installed in the upper trim piece). If you can't visualize this from my description let me know and I'll see if I can measure or take a pic.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
Erci
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing