Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched the forum up and down and can't find any definitive information. I found one reference that maybe a "lever" was in a different location. I want to buy some neoprene seat covers but all the websites i have visited only have front and back covers for the 2012 model. Does anyone know if there are any differences, or has anyone successfully bought both front and back covers for the 2013 model?

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Rear seats have the fold down lever in a different spot and it's a different shape.

As far as I can tell on my 2013 (which I recently traded my 2012 for) the front seats did not change at all.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rear seats have the fold down lever in a different spot and it's a different shape.

As far as I can tell on my 2013 (which I recently traded my 2012 for) the front seats did not change at all.
thanks for the info. In that case has anyone bought both front and back covers for the 2013 in any style or material, if you have can you provide a link, thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts