Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After fussing with the admittedly lackluster 6-speaker system in my 2020 Outback Premium, I got it dialed in about as well as I could manage to sound as okay as possible on as broad a range of music as I tend to listen to without spending money on new speakers and amps and such, which is what I'm trying to avoid if possible (car payments and all that lol). I decided to take a photo of each of the settings to share here, in case it helps anyone else with this sound system. I forgot to take a photo of the "virtual stage enhancer" setting (available under the Vocal Image Control section), but I set it to medium.

Since sound quality is largely subjective, what works for me might not work for others, but if this helps people find even a slight improvement, I'm happy to help. Also, if anyone else has other settings to share, so those of us with this system can give them a try to see if we can get even better sound out of the rig, that will be great! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much, SilverOnyx. I really appreciate your post. Upgrading the components is definitely on my wish list, but I've already blown my budget for the foreseeable future on A/T tires and some other upgrades (with a trailer hitch, skid plates, and auto-dimming exterior mirrors still on the list as well), so I figure, if I can at all salvage what sound there is in the meantime, I'm happy to see if folks have found even sweeter spots in the settings for this system.

This is my first Subie, and I'm already in love with it, but it's one expensive piece of kit to accessorize. lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts