Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Outback of the Month Challenge!

Who is August's Outback of the Month

• Maxboost08

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • rlswim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bicyclelifestyle

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • PisgahRoamer

• ChuckWagon

• Trav1s

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • SurfingCronulla

• Mariettabearhunter

• Truck_1_0_1_

• Ronin0107

• Fairo

• Frankly_Susan

• kuino7

• Grum

• STPR-OBXT

• ChefAllen831

• BewilderedOutback

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • A1ArmedToaster

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • olaf

• Markal

• Big Ugly

• BlueWildgrube

• Welshsubs

• TorracoJim

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Administrator
Testing Vehicle Information
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The August Outback of the Month contest is live. Please read carefully below.

The Theme for this Month: Nature! Since so many of you seem to enjoy being in nature, lets see your best nature shot. We had so many great shots for last month, I'm eager to see more. Go out and explore!
  • The last week of each month, a poll will be added to the thread with all the entries and you will have 7 days (or 5, depending on how quick I am to get the poll up and how well the thread is moving) to cast your vote.
  • You must own the submitted ride.
  • I would strongly suggest submitting pics with no people in it (dogs are fine) or at the least, crop them out of it.
  • Feel free to give a little backstory on your ride. Whether that be the modifications it has, how you came to own it, or just a fun story. Don't be afraid to share your ride's story.
  • If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Congrats to our July Outback of the Month winner, @Marius Stanescu!

·
Registered
379 Posts
I took these photos at the Grand Central Café in Kingsland, Texas. This was the Sawyer family house in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974). It was a really cool experience. The first photo here is my submission.

To tell the rest of the story...

We came to this location after we left 'The Gas Station' in Bastrop, Tx, which was the fuel station from the same cinematic masterpiece. We stayed in a cabin in the back of the station.

We are going back home tomorrow 🥺, but what a great time! 😁

·
Registered
2018 2.5i Limited Crystal White Pearl
44 Posts
Here's a few shots of Otis at one of the better campsites on Old NC 105 - with a wicked view of Table Rock, and a glamour nose shot for good measure.
First photo is my official submission!

Tire Land vehicle Wheel Car Vehicle

Man, I'm itching to throw money at this thing and really make it mine. For now: adventure!

·
Registered
1 Posts
How about that I take "Nature" everywhere i go??
This is Darryl and is my 1st Subaru. He's a 2018 Limited and i've only had him for 3 months. I added the graphics 2 weeks ago, just to make Darryl stand out from the crowd a little more. you can see that Darryl likes to go on hikes through the woods and sometimes walks his unicorn, Sam.
thanks for checking us out. and remember, if you don't believe in Darryl, he won't believe in you either!
😊

·
Registered
'06 OBW, 2.5i, 4AT, Champagne Gold Opal (hate that colour!)
155 Posts
Cape Race, Newfoundland.

You want to see a pristine, Atlantic Coastline? With no sounds other than nature, the water and your own vehicle? Wanna see a kick-ass lighthouse? Come here ;)

Wish I took more pics of the landscape with my car in it, but these are all I have :(

EDIT* I found a more-wildernessy shot! (kinda)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Took the family on an adventure this past weekend in my 2017 3.6R with her newly added Loadwarrior basket to Dogwood campgrounds #49 nestled up in the San Bernardino Mountains. Loving the extra utility and definitely peaking my interest in making some mods for soft-roading in the future. #firstpost

·
Registered
2001 Outback Wagon 3.0 VDC
335 Posts
I know the theme is Nature so I'm hoping this is acceptable lol. (I don't own any camping gear so its not likely this car will see a campsite or trail lol)

Little back ground, I was I a sticky situation without a car, friend at work donated this car to me! But it wasn't in great shape, replaced many many parts slowly making the car better over time, removed and re-sealed the engine while cleaning every part of it before putting the engine back together.

Now I have the car back to normal, its time to start improving things as I feel fit, starting with a nice clean, polish and some new BRZ wheels!

Here a little mix of Nature with the sunset behind the railway bridge in my city...:cool:

Also here is a cool silhouette of the outback with the sunset, I love sunsets lol

1 - 20 of 48 Posts