Subaru Outback Forums banner

61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1993 Loyalle/Manual, 2004 Outback 2.5/Manual, 2009 Outback Limited 2.5/Auto, 2015 Outback Limited 2.5
35 Posts
I don't believe they knew they would hate it as much as it turns out they do. No one deliberately spends that kind of money for something they hate.

Complaining about others complaints also defies common sense, yet I expect we will continue to see both. if it is discouraged or forbidden in this forum, it will still be in every other Outback discussion forum and Facebook group because it is the biggest complaint about the car. The solution to stopping all the complaints is a fix from Subaru.
This gave me a great laugh! TOTALLY agree! My early 80’s age parents bought a 2020 Legacy. After a few days of ownership, Dad was driving and ASS shut off the engine at a stop sign. “What the ****” Dad exclaimed. I explained the system, and showed him how to turn it off. NOW he hates it....?. Mom still doesn’t get it. They love the car though.

·
Registered
2020 Onyx XT White
135 Posts
I don't believe they knew they would hate it as much as it turns out they do. No one deliberately spends that kind of money for something they hate.

Complaining about others complaints also defies common sense, yet I expect we will continue to see both. if it is discouraged or forbidden in this forum, it will still be in every other Outback discussion forum and Facebook group because it is the biggest complaint about the car. The solution to stopping all the complaints is a fix from Subaru.
Complaining about the complainers is Troll fodder.

61 - 62 of 62 Posts