Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Outback of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Ouback 2.5 CVT
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I miss this feature that my previous Nissan had. I'm surprised this isn't standard for our Outbacks being that it was in part designed to take you places offroad in all kinds of weather conditions. So for me having this feature is a huge plus for example when I go fishing in the morning here in the summer it gets real hot real quick and having the windows roll down ahead of time to cool the car is a huge plus. It also helps in all kinds of other circumstances. I know we have the remote start feature but the window thing is simpler.

For me to have this an aftermarket alarm is the only way to go?

·
Registered
2015 2.5i Limited Carbide Gray
832 Posts
As far as I know it's not an option. Funny thing is that I have a module for my Accord that I originally installed when I installed the alarm and remote start then took off the window module because it was defective and never re installed it. Besides I was always worried with the long range of the alarm that I would accidentally roll down the windows without knowing it and someone might have a free for all with my goodies!

I would guess that in Subaru's eyes having a car covered in snow, and accidently rolling down the windows may add a few complaints and alot of money in repairs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts