Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
'13 OB, Black, SAP
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any luck recieving purchases from AutoAnything.com? Three orders later and I still have not been able to successfully receive anything I ordered from them.

1st order: Shipping date two weeks out, three days after estimated ship date, shipping date is pushed back another two weeks. I canceled the order.

2nd: Order was canceled by them, and was told I can reorder, then i noticed the price for the item I ordered went up about twenty dollars... bought it else where.

3rd: Same deal with delayed shipping. Cancelled my order last night.

I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt and not write them off, but after three orders I am not pleased.

Hope you guys have been more successfull than I.

·
Registered
2011 OB 2.5i limited
212 Posts
I ordered an AFE Pro Dry S air filter the week I got my OB and it arrived within a week, no problems at all.

I ordered a Canvasback cargo area cover yesterday, so I'll let you know when/if I receive it.

FWIW... I had a discount code for 15% off orders of $150. The canvasback was $149.95, so it didn't automatically apply it. I contacted cust. service through their online chat and they applied the discount without hesitation. Hopefully I won't have shipping issues like yours, b/c right now I'm pretty high on AutoAnything.

·
Registered
'13 OB, Black, SAP
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Guess I'm on losers streak. I probably would have gotten two of my orders had I not canceled and waited over a month. Not trying to be unrealistic but six weeks is a bit much for something to be shipped I think. But their prices are darn good for the most part with free shipping.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport. Love the Orange.
4,018 Posts
......I ordered a Canvasback cargo area cover yesterday, so I'll let you know when/if I receive it......
I doubt you'll have any trouble with them. When I called to ask a few questions the owner answered the phone.:29: Took all the time I needed to get the full rundown. Be sure and get zippers for the spare well. Way easier than ripping off the velcro everytime you want access to the storage/spare.

·
Registered
2011 OB 2.5i limited
212 Posts
Be sure and get zippers for the spare well. Way easier than ripping off the velcro everytime you want access to the storage/spare.
I assumed it did, but since you mentioned it I went back to the site and started another customer service chat to ask them directly. They confirmed it does.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2002 Outback 2.5
41 Posts
I have bought several things for my car from them. Shipping was super fast. I am surprised to hear that you are having problems but my guess is that this happens with ever site. I would call in the future I bet if you told them your story they would help you out. Good luck.

·
Registered
30 Posts
great results great prices

I have used them for many years and I am always impressed with their prices and delivery. Just got some husky liners for my outback in less than a week from order to delivery.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts