Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 Outback 3.6R Ltd- Nav, Eyesight, HK, Graphite Gray Metallic
815 Posts
Being a tech guy and a car guy, this looks really cool. I was thinking about preordering one and wanted to share.

https://www.automatic.com/

Watch the video. What do you think? Will it be useful or no?
Good find. I love gadgets, especially for my Roo, so I ordered one. Should be fun to play with. I already use the Fuelly app.

·
Registered
2007 OBXT Limited, 5MT 148K
420 Posts
Looks pretty cool. Hopefully it turns out to be as seemless as their marketing material makes it look.

·
Registered
2002 Outback Wagon 2.5L Auto Weather Package
1,969 Posts
They fail for not telling me explicitly that my vehicle is supported unless I provide them billing info for a preorder.
Screw that.

·
Registered
2018 Outback Limited 2.5i crystal white pearl
472 Posts
That is so cool,....I think I need one too if it works as advertised,. Budaru let us know how well you like it and if it lives up to it advertisement

·
Registered
2014 2.5i Premium CVT
23 Posts
I've been using Automatic for the past 1500 miles on my OBW and have really been enjoying it. It integrated seamlessly with my Nexus 5 on Lollipop, although it does use a bit more battery than I think it should. The interface is very nice and makes it very easy to track your trips and your fuel use over time. It has also helped me to drive better, as it will warn you when you go over a certain speed or break/accelerate too quickly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts