Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Superb Moderator, ,
6,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
B-Day greeting to Polecat and Mericet today! You don't look a year older.... Brian

·
Registered
194 Posts
Enjoy the day Lance.

Losiho, we got to watch the F1 race on Saturday night. Guess some teams have some homework to do!

·
Registered
244 Posts
You're not wrong Mericet. It was a Ferrarri procession. And a quick memo to the morons at Jaguar - when a driver qualifies well and is in his own home Grand Prix, make the car reliable enough to finish ! :rolleyes: :headshake :1pat: :banghead: (yes, there are a number of smilies I can use ! ;) )

·
Administrator
4,265 Posts
Happy B-Day Jondalar! *cough* you old fogie *cough* :D

Huh, just one day after my B-Day...

THAT EVERYONE SEEMED TO HAVE MISSED!!!

Ha! You all shall rue the day your forget that Global Holiday again! :22:

·
Superb Moderator, ,
6,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
B-Days, B-Days...everyone gets older. It's not even fun getting gifts now, just give me some aspirin and puree my food! Brian

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Hero Boots said:
Happy B-Day Jondalar! *cough* you old fogie *cough* :D

Huh, just one day after my B-Day...

THAT EVERYONE SEEMED TO HAVE MISSED!!!

Ha! You all shall rue the day your forget that Global Holiday again! :22:
Oops I am ashamed of missing your Emminemce Hero Boot's glorious birthday global holiday of rejoicing and free for all fornication... :8: How could this ever have happened... :banghead:

A wise person told me, you're only as old as the person your're feeling.. So I'm still pretty young :D

·
Administrator
4,265 Posts
Jondalar said:

Oops I am ashamed of missing your Emminemce Hero Boot's glorious birthday global holiday of rejoicing and free for all fornication... :8: How could this ever have happened... :banghead:

A wise person told me, you're only as old as the person your're feeling.. So I'm still pretty young :D
Worry not, for my compassion and forgiveness are greater than that of the cosmos! :21:

"...you're only as old as the person your're feeling..." :confused:

Now should I be thinking of that quote in the context on the inner person or of something Alex (The Lizard) would write? :D

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Hero Boots said:

"...you're only as old as the person your're feeling..." :confused:

Now should I be thinking of that quote in the context on the inner person or of something Alex (The Lizard) would write? :D
Definitely not about the inner person.. (So am I turning into a dirty old man??)

·
Administrator
4,265 Posts
Jondalar said:
Definitely not about the inner person.. (So am I turning into a dirty old man??)
***Hey Alex, didn't you tell me that you have a long lost brother that was born after you got deported from Australia? :p :D

·
Registered
172 Posts
To Mericet and Losiho,

This is a VERY belated thank you for my birthday wishes back on the 7th March. I missed these wishes from you then. I don't know why i missed them, but maybe there needs to be a better way to get the greetings across.

Again my sincerest apologies for not thanking you two earlier for your birthday wishes to me and taking the time to even look for birthday dates! Where are they easily found?:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
8 Participants
Kevin
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing