Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read through various best price threads, but I'm looking for some more narrow information.

What did you pay for your 2013 Premium with manual trans? Please specify if you have any additional accessories and whether your price is the OTD or pre-TTL price.

Thanks! This info is much appreciated.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Here is what I paid and for what:
-2013 Outback Premium with 6mt
-All weather package
-All weather floormats
-Battery warmer
-Total OTD price (without TTL but with dealer documentation fee) was $24,540ish (or about 1.4% below invoice)

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Here is what I paid and for what:
-2013 Outback Premium with 6mt
-All weather package
-All weather floormats
-Battery warmer
-Total OTD price (without TTL but with dealer documentation fee) was $24,540ish (or about 1.4% below invoice)
Invoice price with your options should have been $24,836. Just a FYI, thing.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
A base CVT is going for 22.5k plus taxes around my neck of the woods with some hard negotiating and premiums with AWP are going for 24ish

·
Registered
604 Posts
OP you should post where you live in the country because you have areas that are going to deal like the midwest and other areas that aren't like northeast.

Your best price is going to come from sending your requirements out to a number of dealers using their email site and requesting the best price. Armed with the invoice and MSRP costs you should do well...

·
Registered
38 Posts
I could have walked out of the dealership with the MT with a straight swap for my 2010 Nissan Titan Pro-4X that they offered me $24,000 for. But the MT I looked at didn't have a few of the options I wanted like Rear View Camera/Moonroof.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
But the MT I looked at didn't have a few of the options I wanted like Rear View Camera/Moonroof.
6MT + moonroof not available in 2013 OB -- and extremely rare in 2012.
So, the 2011 is our last OB, unless/until Soobie offers a well-equipped MT.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info so far. I live in norther Indiana, about 15 minutes south of Michigan and 2 hours away from Chicago. Local dealer (big volume dealer) offered 25,400 + TTL. I requested quotes from other dealers further away and best I got was 24,200, which is pretty good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
jonlong724
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing