Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited with Eyesight
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get some service performed on my Subie and I was wondering which dealership in the DFW area has the best service department?

In looking through this forum it seems like a lot of people have had favorable experiences with Brandon Tomes Subaru in McKinney. I don't know if that is just the sales experience or also includes service.

Thanks,
John

·
Premium Member
12 OB 2.5i premium cvt and 15 Legacy 2.5i premium cvt
13 Posts
My single experience with Brandon Tomes service was not good, sloppy installs which I had to go back to get fixed. With Five Star have been ok with one exception (recommended brakes even though 50% life left and no warping). With Hiley have been good with one exception (told me a recall didn’t apply, didn’t close recall, and another dealer took care of it later). With Huffines only one experience, which was very good.

·
Registered
03 H6 OBW & 06 WRX Sportwagon
17,383 Posts
Wow. No replies. Doesn’t say much for the dealers. Hope it gets better.
post from 2015, could possibly have been overlooked.

I would take a look at google or other local reviews I guess. I can say, my MIL had a horrible experience at Hiley on FW's west side.

I have only one experience with the existing dealers (the places I bought my cars are long-gone), one at at Subaru of Grapevine and it went well (airbag recall). I would probably trust Sewell as well.

my cars are older and I do most of my own maintenance and repairs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts