Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am beginning my car search in the Los Angeles area. Anyone have experiences with dealerships in the area?

·
Super Moderator
2016 3.6 Limited with ES
2,449 Posts
aka you won't come down to the OC?

If you come on down behind the orange curtain, try McKenna in Huntington Beach or Orange Coast in the Santa Ana auto mall.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Subaru Pacific. Mind you that their offers aren't that great initially but I had no problem having them beat offers from other dealers. So I suggest you get quotes from others. Of course, you can slways go with whoever offers the best deal!

·
Registered
'17 Legacy Limited 2.5
34 Posts
Timmons Subaru of Long Beach has a internet sales person (Chrissy) how will give a a great OTD price, no games, buy the car and run! she has help me three times.

·
Registered
2017 Outback 3.6R Limited Package 23
48 Posts
Hi Jaws1090!

I'm new to the forum and I've been lurking for a few days. I'm looking to buy a 2017 outback in the next month or 2. Who did you end up buying from? I've been e-mailing a bunch of dealerships in LA/OC and the best deal so far is $1,300 under invoice for a Limited 2.5i Package 24 Pop Package 5. MSRP: $35,967 and Invoice: $33,338. I was hoping for around $3,000 under invoice. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Skip McKenna / better choices available

Timmons Subaru of Long Beach has a internet sales person (Chrissy) how will give a a great OTD price, no games, buy the car and run! she has help me three times.
I also purchased my new 2019 Subaru Ascent from Timmons and got it at a great price....They were very easy to work with....
I would not go to McKenna Subaru under any circumstances.....They insisted that No One in SoCal would sell me a 2019 Ascent under MSRP.....Well, They were wrong by thousands of dollars....
Their GM(Peter Lu) never returned a single email or phone call about a related matter.....Poor customer service from the top is never a good sign....:frown2:

·
Registered
2018 3.6R Touring, Wilderness Green
78 Posts
Irvine Subaru can be pretty good, just contact Desiree directly as she pulls all the strings. Ocean Subaru (formerly Renick) can be pleasant to deal with as well. I'd ask for Tony Navarro.

·
Registered
2018 Outback 2.5i Limited
19 Posts
+1 for Timmons, however I was unable to replicate the deal I got for my friend. He ended up getting a deal from Glendale.

·
Registered
2008 Outback H6
74 Posts
I don't know about outright purchasing, but as far as service goes I'd steer well clear of Timmons. there seems to be one or two guys who know something but ive dealt with serious incompetence from a couple of the service writers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts