Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
'13 Outback Premium 6MT
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a 2013 OB 2.5i Premium with the 6MT and am having trouble locating one in my area. Is there an easy way to search broadly to find this car or do I need to go through each dealer one at a time?

I thought I had one all lined up yesterday but the dealer was trying to bait and switch me.

I'm fine to travel, what better way to get to know a new car than a road trip?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2013 2.5i Premium 6mt, Twilight Blue
2,378 Posts
Try searching Edmunds.com and Cars.com new inventory search - they will search dealerships within your specified radius from your location.

·
Registered
2013 2.5i Outback Limited
215 Posts
I'm in a similar situation. I want a 2013 2.5 Limited with the #18 option pkg and PZEV. I found a nearby dealer who is doing the search with the goal of doing a trade with another dealer. The advantage the dealer has is that they can search for vehicles that are in the pipeline not just already in inventory. Of course the other dealer must be willing to do the trade.

Unfortunately for me, everything that has been out there so far either already has a deposit on it, has extra options I don't want, or is not a color/interior that I want.

I'm waiting to hear back on the latest find but am becoming resigned to just waiting on a 2014.

·
Banned
2007 Outback XT Ltd
847 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Legacy Lim CVT Car: 2011 OB Prem 6MT Car: 2006 Miata GT 6MT mc: 2003 Honda GL1800A * Reunite Gondwanaland *
3,567 Posts

·
Registered
'13 Outback Premium 6MT
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, you find something new every day on the interwebz. I had relegated myself to using Autotrader and Cars.com for used searches. What a great way to find new cars and then cross reference the Subaru homepage.

My ideal setup is a 2.5i Premium with 6MT, Cold weather pkg, and rr bumper protector in Twilight Blue over black. It looks like there are a handful in Northern CA but not so many in CO, NM, NV, or UT which is a bit surprising.

As far as travel goes, it would be ideal to keep it in a single state radius. So far it looks like CA might get that distinction but I need to check the sales tax situation and make sure that I wouldn't get double dipped.

Thanks for the suggestions, hopefully I can find the right car at the right price soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts