Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
2005 Outback XT Limited
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been through a lot of trouble with Subaru dealers recently and was in need of a really good experiece. I found it in Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru. I should have gone to them first thing! Their sales manager was fair in the pricing of my 2005 Outback 2.5 XT Limited as well as fairly generous on the trade in value of my 02 WRX wagon.

Delivery went off smoothly- I was in my newly detailed (it rained, but that's nobody's fault) vehicle in less than a half hour or so. I'm not the easiest customer to deal with but this dealership treated me with honesty and respect, so I recommend them wholeheartedly.

Now to the salesman: Mr. Sarem Yousif happened to be the the one to answer my original e-mail. Talk about a Sbuy fanatic! This guy is an enthusiast and knows the cars he sells in and out! This is the first time I've been to a dealership and not felt like I knew more than the salesman.

All in all, this was a positive experience and I'm so glad I was able to do business with them.

Jim

SubaruOutback.org Founder
2018 Outback Limited 2.5L - 105,000+ miles
Well I'm certainly glad you found someone you could deal with :) Actually if you'd like you should make a comparison thread between your old WRX and new XT in the Car Lounge here, ah take a little time to enjoy your new car before you even consider doing that! :D

Also if Mr. Yousif is such a big Subie guy you should invite him here, he may be able to earn himself some business ;)

Registered
2005 Outback XT Limited
Discussion Starter #3
I believe he does frequent the boards- but he seems to be more of a "lurker" as they say. I will make sure to do a comparison once I get the breakin period done. This engine sounds sooo good- it's hard to keep my foot off the pedal- I want to hear it rev to redline. But I'm being good for the sake of the car. This is the only car I've had and liked from day one enough to actually plan on keeping it for more than a few years.

Registered
02 Outback Ltd.
I was at that dealer. They were decent enough to deal with HOWEVER I was told that every tagged price was NON-NEGOTIABLE. DON"T EVEN TRY.

Sorry, they lost a sale.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts