Subaru Outback Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
My favorite flash lights are made by Dorcy.com. They have a Black Friday deal of buy one get one free for Friday only. I keep one of these high 200 lumen lights in each of my Subies. They have lots of gift options too.

www.DORCY.com
Code: FRIDAY
Buy One Get One Free on Black Friday only.

Automotive parking light Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just ordered the CarLinkIt 3.0 wireless CarPlay adapter for $54.92 with coupon code CPC20 and with free shipping from LightInTheBox.com.

1. Visit the product page and select your color (prices after coupon code CPC40):
    • White $54.92
    • Black $54.92
  2. Add selection to cart and proceed to checkout.
  3. At checkout, apply coupon code CPC40.
  4. Price will be $138.23 - $83.31 w/ code CPC40 = $54.92 + $4.99 Shipping Insurance. You can remove shipping insurance.
  5. Complete your order.

·
Premium Member
2020 Onyx
15,396 Posts
@subaruonlineparts is offering a $100.00 shipped deal on Gen 6 Splash Guards or MUD FLAPS including the Wilderness version but only if you PM them your e-mail address for the special price.

Font Display device Electronic device Multimedia Software

Product Font Material property Screenshot Rectangle

·
Administrator
Testing Vehicle Information
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Thank you all for your contributions!
A reminder that you have one more day to enter for your chance to win the $50 Amazon Gift Card!
The thread will be closed this Tuesday before noon EST.

Good luck!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Although this is primarily a Jeep website the 10% off sale can be used for our Subies! LED lights, traction boards , recovery gear etc. these accessories and more can make your Subie better. Check it out
Automotive parking light Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Car

·
Registered
2011 3.6R Ltd
70 Posts
Not really Outback related but Street Guardian has 15% off their dash cams with code BFCM15.

Ive been running their single channel camera in my civic for 4 years or so no problems other than a power cable issue I kinda caused. Bought a dual channel camera for my Outback and excited to install it.

Few quick off topic things to consider about dash cams:

1. make sure the camera's field of view goes underneath the windshield and rear window wiper blades so if those windows get dirty and you clean them with the wipers the field of view is cleaned. Otherwise all your camera will see is dirt.
2. replace the micro sd yearly or every 20k miles (which ever is first) and use a quality SD card. Personally I use 128gb Samsung Pro Endurance cards. Have not had good luck with Sandisk or PNY. Bigger storage isn't always better.
3. get a phone micro sd card reader to check your camera/sd card weekly to make sure it's still saving properly. Dash cams and temperature swings/extremes are rough on sd cards. Also if you get into an accident you can view what happened right then and there, but keep recording until the police come and roll your windows down to try and get conversations.
4. Have the start up chime on bc these are programmed to restart themselves when they encounter a problem, like a filling sd card. The when youre driving you'll get a random restart chime and you'll know to investigate the problem.

·
Administrator
1,622 Posts
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.