Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I need a fog horn, ,
2004 Outback Sport
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the pix!

these were shot at work, I'll go exploring some forest roads this weekend and find a more suitable setting for pics.

·
I need a fog horn, ,
2004 Outback Sport
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
iPod!

Here's a shot of my iPod setup.

HU is a Panasonic "Ghost" touchsreen- super cool, and cup holder proof!

I snaked the cable for the iPod sown behind the ashtray and fed it through the seam between the A/C stack and the bottom of the console. iPos is held in an adjsutable cell phone holder on a gooseneck thats bolted to the passenger side seat bolt.

·
Superb Moderator, ,
MY12 WRX, MY07 FXT
6,186 Posts
Ha Ha I can see your plastic knob in that last pic:D Go get a real cig lighter!!!:p Brian

·
I need a fog horn, ,
2004 Outback Sport
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yikes!! I hate to have the plastic knob seen in public!

I need to take a picture of the dash @ night. the stereo face sort of faded out in the pic.

·
Registered
2003 Subaru Outback 2005 Ford Ranger
350 Posts
Sweet! That blue looks great. If I were buying an OBS that would be the color.:)

·
SubaruOutback.org Founder
2018 Outback Limited 2.5L - 105,000+ miles
5,122 Posts
Very cool, glad you see that you have pics up! Nice to see a Subaru in blue thats not World Rally Blue, not saying that WRB is a bad color just way too common. Although just like Brian said about Blue Ridge's OBS in another thread, please remove that tacky looking dealer sticker/tag off the back under the Outback badge ;)

·
I need a fog horn, ,
2004 Outback Sport
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
deflector

heres the first shot of the deflector installed

Attachments

·
I need a fog horn, ,
2004 Outback Sport
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
deflector again

close up of the side

Attachments

·
I need a fog horn, ,
2004 Outback Sport
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
last shot of the deflector

Attachments

·
Superb Moderator, ,
MY12 WRX, MY07 FXT
6,186 Posts
That looks nice and subtle. Hey, what are the aiming directions for those small, newer fog lights? Do you pop out the whole casing? Just wondering. Brian

·
I need a fog horn, ,
2004 Outback Sport
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There's an adjustment screw on the inside corner of the lamp housing- you have to pull off the molding to get at it

·
I need a fog horn, ,
2004 Outback Sport
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
De-Salted & De-Badged!

I love weather in the mountains! 6+ inches of snow a day ago and up to 60 (hopefully) today!

well I got a chance to clean it up:

Attachments

·
I need a fog horn, ,
2004 Outback Sport
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
got rid of the OBS stickers too. I added the apple sticker because it seems to be a good luck charm for me.

Attachments

·
Superb Moderator, ,
MY12 WRX, MY07 FXT
6,186 Posts
Lookin' good:) Please tell me there are no holes behind the 'Outback' letters? It was my impression like the Legacy Outbacks that they were on there with adhesive and two threads/nuts. That might make my day. I'm gonna' go nude on the hatch if that's true!!! 10-Q. Brian

·
I need a fog horn, ,
2004 Outback Sport
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I wiggled the outback badge for quite awhile before deciding that it had no posts. I pulled it off- just had the foam tape- It looks like they just snapped the posts off the outback badge- or they could just be the injection marks- I'll take a pic of the back of the badge.

I took all the gold stuff off and decided I liked the "SUBARU", so my hatch will remain scantily clad.

·
I need a fog horn, ,
2004 Outback Sport
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Outback badge

here it is- I'm not sure if the marks on the back were from sprues from molding, or posts that were snapped off:

Attachments

·
Superb Moderator, ,
MY12 WRX, MY07 FXT
6,186 Posts
That is exactly the info I wanted to hear hvlwnc-thank you. I had the assumption they were on there with more than the adhesive like the other 'Outbacks' Thanks for the confirmation of no pegs and holes! Brian

·
Superb Moderator, ,
MY12 WRX, MY07 FXT
6,186 Posts
My rear end is naked! Well, my car's hatch is debadged! On the second step of waxing right now, thank you for letting me know there is no holes back there. I see there is no keyhole like mine back there, too. Brian

·
I need a fog horn, ,
2004 Outback Sport
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
cool!

bring on the pics

1 - 20 of 20 Posts