Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2015 Outback. I love it. And one of my favorite features is that it starts my music from my phone as soon as I get in the car. I have two problems, though.

The first is a minor annoyance. If I have the phone on shuffle, it shuffles but the names of the song on the display (and the phone) stop matching what is playing. If I back up a song or two and go back forward, it matches.

The second is a bigger problem for me. I often listen to whole albums. When I get in the car, it resumes from where I left off in the house. But it always turns shuffle (and repeat album) on. So, I get into the car listening to the whole album in order but when the song ends, it shuffles the album out of order. I've manually turned shuffle and repeat off, disconnected Bluetooth, reconnected Bluetooth, and it started playing where it left off but both shuffle and repeat were on again.

Ideas?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This may be a a Google Play Music issue. Whenever and wherever I tell my phone play album X, it will, but it usually (but not always) initiates it in random.

·
Registered
2015 3.6R Limited w/ES
3,148 Posts
Yeah, I have the same problem with that garbage app when listening to stuff via BT on my galaxy buds, I've just been too lazy to find a better app.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts