Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2013 OB 2.5 CVT
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my 2013 OB for about 3 months. When I first got the car I paired my phone and have had not issues ever since. Then today I jinxed myself. I told the person I was driving with that this is the first new car I have purchased and did not have to take it back to the shop for anything. Then my phone would not pair. If I run through the process to pair the phone it goes fine and I can use it. I turn the car off, then back on and phone does not auto connect. I have to pair it again. I don't think I did anything at all to any settings either on the phone or the car. It just will not auto pair when I turn on the car. It's either something really simple or something has gone wrong with the function in the car. The reason I think it is the car and not the phone is it does the same thing now with my wife's phone. Any suggestions would be appreciated to save me a trip to the shop. Thanks.

·
Registered
2013 Limited w/EyeSight
352 Posts
Suggestions:

Restart your phone (battery pull if you're in the dark ages).

Delete the connection and go through the pairing process again.

·
Registered
2013 OB 2.5 CVT
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really didn't expect this to work but it seems to have. I wonder a bit at the cause but it worked fine today. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts