Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Premium
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a 2014 Premium, I can connect to the Car so I can make a phone call, but when I do make a call or receive one, it only plays out of the front drivers side speaker. Does anyone else have the same problem? Is there a way to change this, so it goes to every speaker?

Side note, when I play music through my phone (USB) or play the radio, each speaker in the car works... just when I am on the phone.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I recently bought a 2014 Premium, I can connect to the Car so I can make a phone call, but when I do make a call or receive one, it only plays out of the front drivers side speaker. Does anyone else have the same problem? Is there a way to change this, so it goes to every speaker?

Side note, when I play music through my phone (USB) or play the radio, each speaker in the car works... just when I am on the phone.

Thanks!
Today was the first day I noticed a problem on my new Outback....I got a phone call and it was coming out of one speaker on passenger side...then switched to the driver's side only...My daughter and I looked at each other...bizarre...not sure why is going on.

·
Registered
2014 Outback 2.5i Auto
13 Posts
It is NOT a problem that is how they work.
If you are only getting BT music audio from the left then that is a problem. Phone call audio only comes from front driverside.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts