Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seem to be asking a lot of bluetooth questions, and here is another one.

When playing music from my iPhone 4S via bluetooth, I have to turn the volume up (2013 Outback) to the low to mid 30's (max 40). Then if I switch to the radio, well I blow my ears out with the super high volume. Anyways to have the bluetooth audio at a similar noise level to everything else?

·
Registered
2019 2.5i Touring (Wilderness Green)
376 Posts
When the phone is connected via Bluetooth, check the volume reported on the phone. I bet it is not at maximum. Set it to maximum and you should be good to go. The phone keeps track of the volume you set per output (each paired bluetooth device is considered a separate output from each other, as is the speaker output and the headphone output), so it won't spill over to say, Airplay or your headphones.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When the phone is connected via Bluetooth, check the volume reported on the phone. I bet it is not at maximum. Set it to maximum and you should be good to go. The phone keeps track of the volume you set per output (each paired bluetooth device is considered a separate output from each other, as is the speaker output and the headphone output), so it won't spill over to say, Airplay or your headphones.
that was it, thanks.

It was strange, I never drop the volume on my phone, its either off, or on full. Maybe it was just default for bluetooth output, which I have never used before.

I think that should conclude all my bluetooth questions :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts