Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Subaru Outback 2.5 Limited Eyesight Lapis Blue Pearl
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an incredible car. We upgraded from a 2006 Forester 2.5X because we felt the added safety and reliability were needed with a baby on the way. The increase fuel economy played a role as well. I was planning on getting the 2014 Forester because my wife preferred the a Forester in the past. But after sitting in the 2013 Outback Limited she quickly changed her mind and we no longer needed to wait for the new car to be released. We only have 160 miles on it so far, but I can already say with confidence that we are in love with it. The Eyesight system is fabulous! And it makes the cruise control absolutely first rate. And after getting used to the navigation, I find that I really like it as well. The voice control and I haven't gotten along very well, but I've also had a terrible cold and so my voice has been week. But I'm sure ill get the hang of it. I like th easy iPhone integration as well.

We are very excited about our new Outback, and are confident that it will serve and protect our growing family.

I'll try to upload some pics... But since its brand new it looks pretty much like a new ice silver Outback, so I guess everyone will know what I'm taking about.

·
Registered
2013 Satin white 2.5 Subaru Outback Limited w/ special appearance package
22 Posts
Congrats on your new car! Any plans for it?
Wife & I just ordered a 2013 Outback. Decided to test drive the new Outback while my wife & I was waiting for service on our 2011 Forester and she instantly fell in love with it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Our plans....
Baby on the way
Dogs
Camping
Biking
Road trips
We've found that Subaru's inspire activities of all sorts.

·
Registered
2013 limited Outback 2.5i, pzev, rear seat protectors, Venetian red pearl, all weather floor mats, rear cargo net, viper remote start, puddle lights, body side molding,
39 Posts
Our plans....
Baby on the way
Dogs
Camping
Biking
Road trips
We've found that Subaru's inspire activities of all sorts.

I wish there were a "like" button :)

We have the same plans and a 20 month old girl :)

·
Registered
2013 Outback Limited 2.5 Ice Silver w/Eyesight, Weather Tech Digital mats, side nets, rear seat protectors
3 Posts
I have the twin to your car here in California. I agree with you, the eyesight is amazing. Definately worth the extra $. The ice silver is such an interesting color - how it changes depending on the light. Enjoy your new OB.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the twin to your car here in California. I agree with you, the eyesight is amazing. Definately worth the extra $. The ice silver is such an interesting color - how it changes depending on the light. Enjoy your new OB.
Agreed, the ice silver really is growing on us. When it snowed here we were startled at how blue it is, then as the snow left, how it turn back into a silver car. It's certainly not another boring silver car. My wife is from Germany, and her and I have had our fill of grey/silver cars from our time there. This ice silver is something else altogether.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here it is!

We really like the way the hood protector looks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts