Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
'11 outback 2.5i premium '12 impreza sport limited
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
genuine subaru '12 impreza hatch rear bumper applique never applied $20 + shipping SOLD
tweeters for '12 impreza- $15 shipped

fumoto oil valve for '00-'04 outback $15 + shipping

Metra double DIN faceplate for '10+ outback $9 shipped

body side molding for '10+ outback $5 + shipping

green exhaust hangers (never used) $9 shipped

hood deflector for '10+ outback- $20 + shipping sold

3" exhaust gaskets-3(never used) $10 shipped

'12 impreza sport carpeted mats(never opened) $20 + shipping
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and is 78KB.

carpeted floor mats from '11 outback(never opened) $15 + shipping
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and is 66KB.

rally armor mud flaps $60 shipped
mud flaps sold

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know, id like to empty out my ever so cramped garage. the stepdaughter is gonna be 16 soon, so there will probably be 3 subies in our household and probably more crap in the garage.

·
Registered
22,836 Posts
i know, id like to empty out my ever so cramped garage. the stepdaughter is gonna be 16 soon, so there will probably be 3 subies in our household and probably more crap in the garage.
Ive become a big fan of the yard shed. Lol our new place has an older 12x14 tin type shed that im replacing this summer floor is shot and the electrical will light you up when you grab the door handle when bare foot. All the yard furnature gets dumped in there with other crap. The other side of the house the actively used side yard we put in the plastic costco shed mower yard tools even put the trash compactor pulled out of the kitchen along with my drill press. Garage is full cabinets finnished with stuff that needs to stay clean etc. Former owner had carpet on the floor lol.

Go the shed route they are great. Though I have power at both so that makes a big jump in usability. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im expecting to move in the next year or two. i want to not move as much stuff, especially stuff ill never use. i plan on building an RV garage on the side of the house for room for a race car and plenty of other stuff. my father-in-law promised to sell us the back 5 acres of his land for $40k. the location and the view is perfect.

·
Registered
22,836 Posts
im expecting to move in the next year or two. i want to not move as much stuff, especially stuff ill never use. i plan on building an RV garage on the side of the house for room for a race car and plenty of other stuff. my father-in-law promised to sell us the back 5 acres of his land for $40k. the location and the view is perfect.
Man that beats the little yard shed any day!

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
forgot to get cardboard but it turns out i have a giant box from my roof basket. just added carpeted mats too. promise not to forget again.

·
Registered
'13 OB, Black, SAP
271 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium
62 Posts
hood deflector pending sale. prices slashed, i want this stuff gone!
I'll take your Rally Armor if you have all 4. They in useable condition?

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
theyre in great condition, just slices on inside tabs (on 2 of the flaps) still extremely secure. i have 2 others in line before you though

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thank you to everyone who bought from me, the profit, well actually recovery of loss, helped pay for my wife's windows to get tinted. there is still a lot of stuff to sell.

·
I simply cannot abide useless people.
2006 2.5i and 2002 3.0 wagons.
12,306 Posts
thank you to everyone who bought from me, the profit, well actually recovery of loss, helped pay for my wife's windows to get tinted. there is still a lot of stuff to sell.
Epic gravedig, but you still have that Fumoto F105 sitting around?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.