Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Legacy 3.6r
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I currently have a 3.6r and purchased some sti brembos. They should be here in about a week or two. This leaves me with some calipers and rotors that would be a nice brake upgrade for the 2.5i. They will require the 17 inch wheels to fit im sure. If anyone is interested I will let you know when they are off the car. Not sure how much I should sell them for so hence the reason I did not put them in the for sale forum. Rotors will probably need to be cut as they have around 35-40k miles on them but still stop smoothly. Shoot me a PM if your intrigued

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
How would they be an upgrade for the 3.6? They are stock 3.6 brakes, right??

Sweet on the Brembos, those will be awesome, post some pics when you get them installed.

·
Registered
2010 Legacy 3.6r
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im fairly certain that the 3.6r and legacy brakes differ from the outback 3.6r brakes. I will double check on that.

·
Registered
2010 Legacy 3.6r
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Touche my friend. It was the last generation outback in which they gave the XT the small brakes and the LGT the bigger brakes. It seems like this would be a good upgrade for the 2.5i's. I remember thinking about this upgrade when I had my XT.

·
Registered
2010 Legacy 3.6r
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I edited the post and will try to remember to post pics whenever I get them. The calipers are out being powdercoated now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts