Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like to put bug shields on the front of all my cars as I cant stand paint nicks from all those little buggers. Does anyone have any suggestions as to model or type for the '13 Outback? I would skip over any of those that are too small for the sake of pleasant aerodynamic appearance and i would favor one that provides enough coverage to actually do what its intended for.

No bugs yet, its still winter here. Have a good weekend.

·
Registered
2013 Subaru Outback 2.5i, Premium, Cypress Green w/ All Weather Pkg, Bluetooth and Back up camera
8 Posts
I only bought my brand new '13 OB about 2 weeks ago and I already have two paint dings from either rocks or bugs... im getting a deflector asap, check out what Subaru has online or through your dealer for the right fit. I havn't seen any after markets that look/fit quite right!

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport. Love the Orange.
4,018 Posts
Search "3M" and "Laminex" clear bra. You should have several dealers near you if you're close to a big city. Also check out tint shops.

·
Registered
2013 OB 3.6R Limited, Black Silica
383 Posts
Yup, it works well, although i use because of rock dings/sand blasting. We have a lot of gravel on our highways for a good chunk of the year so if you don't have the 3m clear on there there will be almost no paint left in short order.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts