Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 Subaru Forester and i am hearing this buzzing or humming noise underneath at the rear. I went underneath and even recorded it. I even went to the dealership where i bought the car showed them the video but all of them are shocked and don't know what i am talking about and said to call service dept. On monday for its saturday today. I was there for learning more about the bells and whistles of this SUV and this guy who i was told can answer everything about Forester cannot answer 50% of my list of questions. And one of it is this buzzing noise that always pops up after the SUV has been parked for 3-4 hours. I read in some chat sites that its in the owners manual that the noise is normal? I am trying to look from my super thick manual which page it is written? Please help i dont think the Subaru Dealership can help me on monday. Please help.
Thanks.

·
Registered
16,403 Posts
. . its in the owners manual . . . I am trying to look from my super thick manual which page it is written?
At the beginning, page 8.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'm amazed that the dealership was stumped!

As an owner it is 'okey' to concerned (even if ya know what is happening) the first time it does the leakdown test..but the dealer-good grief.

Bill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts