Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have these diagnostic codes which don't seem to be affecting the operation of the vehicle, but I would like to fix them.

From looking at the manual it appears that they have a common ground from the VDC(on pins 22/25) one goes to GB-7 in the cabin, the other to GV in the engine compartment. I plan on looking for these this evening, but would appreciate any suggestions on doing so.

Where is GV actually bolted to? What all needs removed in the cabin to get to GB-7 and how do I identify it?

Thanks

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you mean the HU, don't let brake fluid set on the paint. It will peel the paint right off the metal.
Did you check the circuits on the brake switch?
HU? That is the VDCCM, right?

So last night I tested input voltages, resistance and grounds on the VDCCM Connector(B310) all was fine. It looked clean, but I blew it out with some compressed air just in case.

Still need to find B65 and B231 to test them. From the diagram it looks like B65 is on the left of the radio and B231 is behind the glove box. Can anybody point me to these? :confused:

I also need to test pin 30 on B310 for the brake switch.

Got code P0600(from disconnecting the connector I'm guessing) Reset the ECU and that went away, but the original 3 codes remain.

Thanks

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep, that's what I'm working on. Sounds like I need to find those other connectors to finish my diagnosis, just don't want to have to tear the whole dash apart.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
2 Participants
ipa
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing