Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Outback of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Outback 3.6R Limited
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone:

All of the items listed here are replacements for the unit that got ruthlessly ripped out from my 2011 Outback Sport when someone decided what was mine was actually theirs. :rolleyes: With all the bad luck I had with that car, I decided it was time to part ways and get a big girl car, hence the 2012 3.6R Outback Limited! Unfortunately, that left me with a lot of nice toys for a car I no longer had, SO.....

You're in luck! If you have a vehicle with a double-DIN set up, this package has just about everything you need for a complete head unit install. Everything is in BRAND NEW condition, still in the box. It includes the following:

- JVC KW-AV70BT In-Dash 7" Touchscreen DVD/MP3/USB Receiver With Built-in Bluetooth, Pandora App Control, And Detachable Face***

***The detachable face is an AWESOME feature that not many other units can offer

$350 for the Receiver

- XD700/5: 5 Ch. Class D System Amplifier, 700 W

$400 for the Amp

- Rockford Fosgate RFK4X 4 AWG Amp Install Kit

$85 for the Amp Install Kit

- TWO Rockford Fosgate RFIT-16 16 Feet Premium Dual Twist Signal Cable

$15 for each cable bundle

- JVC KS-U30 iPod A/V Cable (Plays iPod and iPhone™ audio/video through select 2008-up JVC receivers)

$25 for the iPhone/iPod cables

I also have all of the wiring and OEM brackets specifically for installing this system into an 08+ Impreza, WRX/STi, or Forester (including the steering wheel controls wiring harness). I figure I'll unload those on another forum, but they're also up for grabs if you're interested.

If I wasn't so gun shy about installing an aftermarket sound system (with my luck, I'm afraid it would get stolen -- AGAIN), I'd definitely keep these for myself.

I prefer to deal in person with cash in hand, mostly so you can see for yourself what you're paying good money for. I'm located in Sacramento, CA until the 31st of July. After that I will move back home to Bakersfield, CA where I'll stay until October when I get shipped out to my first duty assignment.

However, I'm also willing to process the transaction through PayPal if buyer pays the processing and shipping fees. **If you buy the whole lot, you won't have to wait for all the separate parts to come in. Everything will ship together, packaged securely and fully trackable/insured.

Please feel free to ask any further questions; I'll respond quickly.

Thanks for looking!

PHOTOS HERE!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.