Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Is anyone else in here from the island? It would be great to find some locals to meet up with and swap stories! XT anyone?
Roll call!

·
Master Caster
2005 XT, Mildly Modified...2006 XT Limited, Highly Modifed
16,079 Posts
Not on the Island. I would love to live out there instead of the Denver pit of h*ll.

I have lots of XT stories.

·
Master Caster
2005 XT, Mildly Modified...2006 XT Limited, Highly Modifed
16,079 Posts
Oh come on, Colorado is beautiful country. Mind you I live on Vancouver Island and it is nice here. What's wrong with Denver?
Colorado is beautiful, the Western Slope, the San Juans, the Cimmarons.

Denver has way too many people, the cost of living is ridiculous and since there are so many people, access to the beauty takes serious effort just to get there.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Colorado is beautiful, the Western Slope, the San Juans, the Cimmarons.

Denver has way too many people, the cost of living is ridiculous and since there are so many people, access to the beauty takes serious effort just to get there.
Too many people in Vancouver, B.C. Everyone wants to live there but few can afford to buy a home, and rental accommodation is nonexistent. Canada is a big country but most want to live in the big city with gridlock, two hour commutes and jobs that just pay enough to live paycheck to paycheck. The United States seems to get more violent storms than we do in Canada, We get Tornado's in Canada on the prairies and east, but B.C. has pretty nice weather. On Vancouver Island Palm trees grow year round on the southern part. I have one in my front lawn more than 30 feet high. What's going on in Florida is very sad.

·
Registered
'12 2.5i Premium
7 Posts
Moving to Duncan next month! Will definitely be looking for driving and camping buddies when we arrive. Any drives you recommend we do to get familiar with the island?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts