Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been siting on posting up photos on here for a little while and thought it was about time since I have so much of it on my hands at this time. So here are some photos of my 2014 Outback 2.5i Premium. I am planning on posting another topic with the specific mods that I have done listed out but I thought that perhaps some eagle eyed Outback owners will be able to spot what has been changed from the car's original configuration.
Think of Where's Waldo.
Please excuse the exterior photos. I have not properly washed and waxed her in quite a long time and I am still waiting on the custom artwork to be completed for the front grill. So that means more pictures to come. Feel free to PM questions or requests.

Till the next post.....ENJOY!

·
Registered
'17 OB 3.6 , '11 OB 2.5 , '11 Legacy 2.5
192 Posts
Man, what a sweet ride. You've really personalized it. Looks nice lowered. Thanks for sharing :)

·
Registered
2010 2.5 CVT Premium
1,092 Posts
Is that steering wheel from a WRX or custom aftermarket?
Hard to tell if it is smaller diameter or not. The factory steering wheel feels like I'm piloting a bus each time I slide behind it.

·
Registered
'10 3.6R Outback Limited, 2zr swapped Toyota Yaris track toy, '12 Mazda3 skyactive
432 Posts
Looks great, please post what modifications you did, especially what lowering set up you used.

At first I thought that mtb was a single speed, I got a little too excited, either way, nice bikes. And good taste with the T9 in the rear door, that stuff has lasted through countless 8 hour solo races and still keeps the chain clean.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is that steering wheel from a WRX or custom aftermarket?
Hard to tell if it is smaller diameter or not. The factory steering wheel feels like I'm piloting a bus each time I slide behind it.
Winner! It is a wheel out of a 15 and up WRX. It has the same overall diameter as the stock wheel but adds the flat bottom and cut outs. I had to purchase the backing plate for a WRX with an automatic and the rest of the wheel guts transfer right over to the WRX wheel. Really easy modification.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Seats? Those are not stock..... direct fit?
Winner!

I was able to change the seatback cushions with bolsters from a 15+ WRX STI. Those slide right over the existing Outback frames. The seat bottoms had to have a bit of material added to the front of the cushion but that was it. I had to source the adjustable front headrests out of a Impreza. It is a better seat than most WRX because it is still heated with lumbar and electric movement. :)

The car came with cloth from the factory. I was very happy to be able to source all factory leather. I was even more happy to recycle parts from other cars to do it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Legacy wheels, tailgate has lights on hatch instead in cargo area , removed the trim for the front grill , lowered , steering wheels and seats

·
Registered
2011 Outback 3.6R Limited
406 Posts
Is there something with the odometer/guage we should be seeing? I also feel like I should be able to see some bit of exhaust tips in one of those angles.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is there something with the odometer/guage we should be seeing? I also feel like I should be able to see some bit of exhaust tips in one of those angles.
Just noting current mileage. Still working on stock muffler. I dont think I will be changing that up anytime soon though.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Legacy wheels, tailgate has lights on hatch instead in cargo area , removed the trim for the front grill , lowered , steering wheels and seats
The wheels are 2018 18" Forester XT wheels.

The lights on the door are in addition to what came with the car and are wired on the same circuit. It was always so dark looking for stuff at night.

·
Registered
2011 Outback Limited 2.5i/2018 Crosstrek limited
4,546 Posts
I’d say the dogs are not OE...but since most suby owners have them...I’ll say that they’re OE too. We have two subies...and two dogs for each one. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts