Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I just bought a new 2005 2.5i Outback automatic (champagne color). I should have it by the end of the month :2:

I am in Montreal - Canada and I am 40. This is my first Subaru (as a matter of fact it is also my first car...) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Hi Petyot, welcome to the board!

I'm in the Gatineau area, not too far from you!

You will find lots of useful info on this site and many friendly but quirky people :D

Just disregard cptOversteer when he tries to tell you his midget-OB is better then yours ;)

My OBXT is also my first Subie. You have great taste in colour!

·
Administrator
4,269 Posts
Petyot said:
Hi,

I just bought a new 2005 2.5i Outback automatic (champagne color).
Oh no!!! Its Sly Jr. :p

Welcome Petyot! Always glad to have another Canadian on board :D Be forewarned though, there are many of those "Evil Republican" types that you're always hearing about that hang around here, myself included! And many Habs just like you have fallen prey to mercilous verbal abuse at the hands of such :21:

Okay now I'm just blabbering... don't fear... just don't be hanging around Sly too much and you won't get hammered on too much :D

·
Superb Moderator, ,
6,194 Posts
Welcome Petyot! And you said first car, did you mean first new or just plain old first car? Have a good time here. Brian

·
Tokyo's between my toes
6,696 Posts
Welcome and I hope you get the car in your hands before all the snow melts!

The last time I was in Montreal was 1969. Would love to see it again.

·
Tokyo's between my toes
6,696 Posts
Wait, for a first car you should buy something terrible so you will have something to complain about. Is there a Chevrolet Citation available anywhere near you?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
The_Lizard
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing