Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2017 outback 3.6
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2017 outback, eyesight, not that it matters maybe, the buttons to advance and decrease the time do not work on the clock. I can make the minutes go forward sometimes, but only 15 minutes, then it goes back to where it was. And the daylight savings time does not work either.:surprise:

·
Registered
2017 outback 3.6
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so they say. Not on mine though. went in to screen settings and the daylight savings is on, however, clock did not change, and cannot change manually. Not sure if I can drive it if I don't know what time it is while driving.:hide:

·
Registered
2016 2.5i Limited EyeSight NAV Push Start Twilight Blue
12 Posts
Mine shows incorrect time until radio is powered on then the time set to current time. Assumed that's proper operation. Other vehicles I've owned normally displayed proper time upon start up of vehicle.

·
Super Moderator
2016 3.6 Limited with ES
2,793 Posts
When the big hand touches the little hand you know it's bedtime.

/S/ Michael Jackson

·
Registered
2017 2.5i Premium Lapis Blue
4,352 Posts
I didn't even know there were buttons to change the clock. The one time I did have a problem with the wrong time it turned out the nav unit was having trouble reading the micro SD card and the clock must have gone to a default time zone. The minutes were correct but the hour was off by quite a few hours. I don't remember for sure now but I think it was on Pacific time. I never did figure out what the problem was. I took the card out a couple of times and put it back in and even put it in my computer. Eventually it started reading it again and the clock and navigation went back to normal. That was early last summer and it hasn't happened again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts