Subaru Outback Forums banner

Trying to decide on a wheel.

• Total voters
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Outback 3.6R
36 Posts
To the OP: seem's that you're a fan of bronze -- same here! But I'm also a fan of black. Alas, the struggle is real...

I'm the owner of a white '16 Outback 3.6R, and am shopping for wheels, as well. I've narrowed it down to the Method MR502's in either bronze or black (to go along with a set of BFG KO2 tires), but am having a really hard time choosing.

Bronze

Black

To the Subie fam: what do you think would look best with a white 3.6? Bronze or Black?

·
Registered
2018 Outback 2.5i Limited, No Eyesight, No Navigation
2,388 Posts
To the OP: seem's that you're a fan of bronze -- same here! But I'm also a fan of black. Alas, the struggle is real...

I'm the owner of a white '16 Outback 3.6R, and am shopping for wheels, as well. I've narrowed it down to the Method MR502's in either bronze or black (to go along with a set of BFG KO2 tires), but am having a really hard time choosing.

Bronze

Black

To the Subie fam: what do you think would look best with a white 3.6? Bronze or Black?
Bronze for sure. There are so many cars that do the all white, black, no chrome combo. It is like the first color combination a five-year-old would select for their legos. It is the trendy “safe” combo, no originality. The same goes with an all black car, no originality, nothing special.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

Bronze

Black

If my outback was white, there would be no question.

Bronze

·
Registered
2016 Outback 3.6R
36 Posts
Bronze for sure. There are so many cars that do the all white, black, no chrome combo. It is like the first color combination a five-year-old would select for their legos. It is the trendy “safe” combo, no originality. The same goes with an all black car, no originality, nothing special.
If my outback was white, there would be no question.

Bronze
Thank you, Jake and CBA! Just what I needed to tip the scales to Bronze -- my original first choice :)

I'll be sure to post pictures once they're installed!

Meanwhile, while I'm waiting on the wheels and tires, I've removed that hideous silver front bumper underguard. Super cheap mod that gives the front end a cleaner look.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts