Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my 2018 pre-owned Outback from Capitol Subaru, San Jose CA.
Clean Carfax report without any accidents.
A few items here . First, I bought Gold Plus CPO service agreement, bumper to bumper warranty for 7 years /100,000 miles for $700. During a sales process it was not disclosed to me that it comes with a choice of $100 or $0 deductible amount. A few days later they contacted me telling that without my signature under this choice, they are unable to finance my car, told me to choose $0 option, sign and send it back.... guess what I have under my registered agreement? Of course $100 deductible which I never sign...

And another more important thing. Around a 3-4 weeks after I own my vehicle, after wax is washed out by rain, I found some paint imperfections under the rear right window, and went to another nearest dealership. And.... they told me that right rear quarter of my car been repainted, and most probably that vehicle "been under outside influence".

I was trying to reach out a sales department with this information and get any comments, but there is only a silence... no any comments or any attempts to contact me back.

Stay away from those guys

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts