Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all of them..
I am using a Esteem car for my family and it perform good but not comfortable for my family.So i will plan a new car for my family,so please suggest me a good one..:28:

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport. Love the Orange.
4,018 Posts
A little more info would be helpful. Are you looking for new, used, what's your family size(carseats?) your budget, miles driven and activies. In other words what are your needs?

·
Registered
'14, 2.5 SAP w/Eyesight
118 Posts
Hi to all of them..
I am using a Esteem car...

Esteem? As in Maruti Suzuki Esteem? Since you're on SubaruOutback.org I'm assuming you're interested in a Subaru Outback. I'm not aware of Subaru Outbacks being available in India. I think GM used to sell rebadged Foresters in India when they held a stake in FHI.

Although, if you can get it imported into the subcontinent, then you'll be happy with the car as a family hauler.

·
Registered
22,802 Posts
Esteem? As in Maruti Suzuki Esteem? Since you're on SubaruOutback.org I'm assuming you're interested in a Subaru Outback. I'm not aware of Subaru Outbacks being available in India. I think GM used to sell rebadged Foresters in India when they held a stake in FHI.

Although, if you can get it imported into the subcontinent, then you'll be happy with the car as a family hauler.
I recall Subaru about a year ago along with several auto makers targeting India and China for massive production push new facilities etc given the forecast was that India and China would be the largest Auto market in just a few years.

I have several co-workers in India I know that Hyundia has become a big brand there in just the last 5yrs or so. Pretty sure Subaru is working on production capability to enable them to be in India very soon.

·
Registered
2013 Legacy Lim CVT Car: 2011 OB Prem 6MT Car: 2006 Miata GT 6MT mc: 2003 Honda GL1800A * Reunite Gondwanaland *
3,565 Posts
... a new car for my family ...
New cars are expensive. Does your family have any marketable skills?

...how much for the little girls?

Looby

1 - 7 of 7 Posts