Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1995 Legacy Wagon with 225,000 on it. It's been an amazing car.
But, I have a question about carbon monoxide. Every time I drive this car (I have an Acura I just sold, so the sleepiness has nothing to do with driving and me) I get sleepy and often seem to have a headache. Is it possible that I have carbon monoxide seeping into the cabin some way? I asked the guy who does the repairs on it, and he said that I'd know because something would show up on the computer. Is there a way to test for this?

Hope someone can shed some light. Thanks.

·
Registered
750 Posts
You need a new repair guy. Have a competent mechanic inspect the exhaust system for leaks. If you are like me, you don't have extra brain cells to kill so do it ASAP.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You need a new repair guy. Have a competent mechanic inspect the exhaust system for leaks. If you are like me, you don't have extra brain cells to kill so do it ASAP.
Thanks... I literally have been feeling stupid. I hope the damage isn't permanent!

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
There other reasons you can feel this way. Get your car (first) and house checked out. If those are both good, get you self to a doctor just to be safe. I've known too many people who have died saying stuff like you just did.

Not trying to scare you but it can be very serious stuff we sometimes just don't give it the respect it requires.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
Novablue
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing