Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a cargo cover for a 2002 Subaru Outback. Please, let me know if you have one, the condition, color, cost including shipping.

Thanks,

Montevideano

·
Registered
117 Posts
Im looking for a cargo cover for a 2002 Subaru Outback. Please, let me know if you have one, the condition, color, cost including shipping.

Thanks,

Montevideano
you should add where you you want it shipped to cause it's cheaper if you and the seller can meet maybe half way vs shipping cross country/ ak/hi.... just my 2 cents...

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm in Connecticut. I have a black one that's new. It's from a 2002 Outback LL Bean wagon. Wouldn't be able to give you a price for shipping until a deal is worked out. I can bring it into town tomorrow to get an estimate on shipping to Sacramento, Cali but it'll probably vary in different areas (exact address an all). PM me if you have questions and/or you want to buy this. Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm in Connecticut. I have a black one that's new. It's from a 2002 Outback LL Bean wagon. Wouldn't be able to give you a price for shipping until a deal is worked out. I can bring it into town tomorrow to get an estimate on shipping to Sacramento, Cali but it'll probably vary in different areas (exact address an all). PM me if you have questions and/or you want to buy this. Thanks.
Hey,
susiemk contacted me & my PM is not working for some reason.. So, susiemk, PM me with your email and we'll work something out. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
They-Call-Me-Dirt
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing