Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2013 limited Outback 2.5i, pzev, rear seat protectors, Venetian red pearl, all weather floor mats, rear cargo net, viper remote start, puddle lights, body side molding,
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, for us the subaru partition won't work. I've stolen the gate from our ml320 (posts go from floor to ceiling) and the bottom round feet have to go on the mat. If you need to access anything (had a flat yesterday) you must pull the barrier out, pull the mat out and tires...reverse to get it all back in...I am wondering if anyone else has come up with a creative solution...I've thought about cutting slots into the mat...wife would kill me...plus I like the water barrier aspect of the mat staying in tact...thoughts?

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport. Love the Orange.
4,017 Posts
Why won't the factory barrier work? You don't have to remove anything but the mat to access the spare with it. Try here: Canvasback Custom Cargo Liners Home Page You have to ask for zippers in the floor piece. It allows easy total access under rear deck and is washable. Water repellent but not waterproof. I installed my factory barrier w/o front posts. I used a clip to fasten the barrier to the two outside headrest posts. It snugs up against the back of the seat and doesn't rattle. clip is virtually invisible and is way easier to remove/install than with the front posts. Good Luck, YMMV.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts