Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2005 OB XT Ltd MT, Garnet Red
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have side nets on my xt wagon. I was interested in something else that would keep things from rattling around in the back (especially groceries). Anyone w/ any opinion as to what best option is -- behind seat or one further back? (yes, for $25 I could just find out, but knowing me I'd end up with two sets of nets!)

R.

·
Tokyo's between my toes
2001 Wintergreen Outback 5MT
6,684 Posts
Big cardboard boxes *G* that's what I use to keep groceries from shifing around.

·
Registered
'17 Outback 3.6r Limited
304 Posts
I have the cargo area convenience package on mine (side nets as well as a net behind the rear seat and one in the hatch opening).

We end up only really using the side nets. The one in the hatch opening is more in the way than anything. The one behind the seat is a little hard to reach and takes up quite a bit of space.

I leave both of them down so the dogs have more space and don't really bother to put them up with groceries so they just roll around anyway.

·
Registered
2005 OB XT Ltd MT, Garnet Red
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, that's helpful. I also like the side nets. The mat in the back is grippy enough that I haven't really had problems with things sliding much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts